Sunday, April 19, 2015

C4K- Summary for April

          In Katy's post, she discusses tennis! I can definitely tell she loves tennis. She says its a great sport to play because you can play it indoors and outdoors. Katy likes playing tennis because sometimes you can miss school to go play and at the end of her blog she tells us she is actually going to a tennis tournament this weekend. 
         I wished Katy good luck and I hoped she would have fun at her tennis tournament. I told her about my experience playing tennis and how it did not go well. I also applauded her on how well she expressed her feelings about tennis through her blog post.
         In Kamar's blog he simply states he has basketball tryouts today. I commented back and asked what position he was trying out for and how exciting it must be. I told Kamar I love basketball, sometimes like to watch it and other times I want to play. My favorite team is the LA Lakers and I wished him good luck at tryouts.
         In Katelyn's post she has pictures of old fashioned cars. She then tells us on March 29th, she went to Kaupokanui beach, and that is where the old fashioned cars were. In my response, I said it looked like she had fun and I told her about Crusin' the Coast in Mississippi. I also asked her if her pictures were from the day at the beach. 
kids blog

No comments:

Post a Comment