Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Blog Assignment #5 Part 2

PLN         My personal learning network has grown so much! At the beginning of the semester, my PLN was not so strong. And from then to now I can say I have added a lot of resources to it. From doing C4T, I now have a list saved of all the teachers blogs I have commented on. I also have started following more education based pages. I also follow Mobile and Baldwin county school systems on all social media. My peers as of today have also been added to my PLN because one day, we'll all be educators. My professors, especially in the education building, are a great resource I plan to use in my future years. My personal learning network has grown so much, and I do not think that would have been possible without EDM 310. This class has really opened my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment