Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Project #4 - C4T Summary for Jenny's Learning Journey

Post 1- You Got Snapped!
       On Jenny's Learning Journey blog, Ms. She records some of her experiences as a teacher. The blog post that I read was called You Got Snapped. In her blog post, Mrs. She talks about her classroom blog and how to leave positive comments. Her student then takes a picture of her. Although Ms. She has shown her students how to do certain things, Tatiana has taken things in her own hand to create something. Ms. She is very proud of that. She then says, when Tatiana takes the picture, this reminds her of the saying "you never know who is watching".
       When leaving my comment, I talked about how fun it was that Ms. She let her students decided what to do for the last few minutes of class. And I talked about how I just learned how to be a better peer editor. I thought it was a cool coincidence because she had opened her blog with that very topic.


First-year students of Maiyuqiao Elementary School watch cartoon movies on iPad tablet computers, during a Chinese language class, in Hangzhou, capital of east China's Zhejiang Province, June 15, 2012. [Xinhua]

Post 2- IPads in My Classroom!
       In the blog post IPads in My Classroom, Ms. She talks about how I Pads are an all around learning and teaching tool. She was super excited to find out her classroom was chosen to experiment with them. She says I Pads are so simple; a three year old could use them. Ms. She then goes on to talk about different applications offered through the I Pad, like READ Me or a math app to help with subtraction and addition. Not only  are the I Pads used by the students, but Ms. She also uses them as a behavior management tool. She closes her post talking about how much more there is out there in the world of I Pads.
       In my response to reading IPads in My Classroom, I discussed how happy I was about her classroom being chosen to experiment with I Pads. I shared that when I was growing up in school that technology was not integrated at all in my curriculum. And how I am still a struggling student when dealing with computers or I Pads. I just wished I would have been exposed as early as the students in Ms. She's class were.

No comments:

Post a Comment